Kay Kay and Sissy

Kay Kay and Sissy
Original by Omar Moreno

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Bad Drivers

Hello all! Now that Christmas is over and the New Year is around the bend more and more people are slowly losing their minds. Take for instance, drivers. Now to start off I would have to say that this started out as my Husband's prejudice view towards women drivers, but now I am starting to see that more and more times we see a bad driver it's a woman. I have found myself getting cut off or see some crazy driver do something completely stupid, I speed up and see it is a woman and I am like "go figure another woman driver with her head in her butt." I don't know why but maybe 7 times out of 10 the woman is talking to her friend on the phone, talking to someone next to her, looking at her phone, I have even seen women putting on makeup. Come on ladies, we are not setting a good example for our daughters and nieces and grandchildren by driving like apes. I know that I have a tendency to drive this way myself at times and catch myself saying, "Hello, Staci, get it together and drive like a human being." Now I don't know if women take a different test for driving or what, but I think that we all need to focus more on the road, especially during the winter when ice and snow play a huge part in the hazards around us.  

I am curious as to what others think on this subject? I am not stating I have never ran into a bad man driver, however, I have ran into many more bad women drivers? Why is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment